2016年5月22日日曜日

#8 / 20 Year-Old Preppie Manages 36 Patrons as Call-Girl

How To Produce AV Actresses #8


Recently a very interesting girl came to interview with me.  A beauty resembling actress Keiko Kitagawa, she’s a 20 year-old sophomore at a top women’s university in Tokyo attended by “o-jousama,” the daughters of wealthy families.  When I asked the routine question about how many boyfriends she has had, she replied, “Are you asking about private sexual relationships?”  I asked back, “Do you have other than private?”  Her answers were quite surprising!  She had not only a boyfriend of the same age but escort clients who supported her financially, 36 of them, THIRTY SIX!!!, her roster at the time.  Incidentally, she’d made love with five “private” boyfriends by the time of the interview.  Her paying partners came to number more than a hundred.  Can you believe it?  She was only 20 years old at the time.  Goodness… (or as Mae West said, “Goodness has nothing to do with it!”)

I kept asking for more details, “How do you get to know your patrons?”  She explained, “I registered with a luxury escort agency that limits their clientele to men making more than $300,000 a year.  Then rich guys reach out to me almost automatically!”  Girls who register with this agency are ranked in three classes, paid $500, $1,000 or $2,000 a date based on their looks, family wealth background (?) and so on.  A client at the agency reviews the choices and picks his favorite girl based on her profile, then the agency arranges an initial meet-up for the couple.  The girl will get paid at least $100 for the first meeting in a tearoom at a nice hotel in Tokyo.

She noted that if she likes the guy she then negotiates and finalizes details such as frequency of meeting and fees; either single sexual encounters or multiple monthly sexual relations, and how much towards support (of course it’s money!), and so on.  She added, “I have sexual relations with all 36 patrons, and I get paid between $100 to $500 per client per sex.  I earn at least $10,000 a month now.”  She also told me that she was making love with her boyfriend two to three times a month, by the way, but otherwise was occupied with sexual relations with clients almost every day.  The members are carefully screened by the agency, most of them professionals such as business executives, physicians, attorneys and such, so she has no worry about safety and security.

I could not help asking her, “You seem to earn enough money as a call-girl, why do you want to be in AV films?”  She explained, “I sometimes feel empty myself, having sex with many guys.  I feel like I’m not a human but a toy for men.  But AV actresses are the main characters in their films, and I may be able to confirm my existence as a living human!”  A philosophical angle here!  But it’s true, the women are the stars in porn videos and the guys are just props!

I then asked her, “Well, let’s take your nudie photos so please take off all your clothes!”  Next moment I couldn’t believe my eyes.  She blushed in shame and was almost crying, “I’m so embarrassed . . .!”  Bingo!  I finally realized and was about to scream out that this kind of shyness she sometimes shows ignites men’s hearts and gains her more appreciation!




AV女優の作り方 No.8
☆  パトロン36人に貢がせる20歳の女子大生・・・

先日、面白い女の子が面接に来ました。彼女は誰でもが知っている都内のお嬢様女子大の2年生で20歳でした。女優の「北川景子」似の美人でした。私は、いつもの通り、セックスフレンドが居るか?を聞きました。すると彼女は「プライベートの数ですか?」と聞き返しました。「プライベート以外に居るの?」と、よくよく事情を聞いてみて、ビックリ!彼女は、同じ20歳の彼氏が居るのに、それ以外に金銭的に援助してくれるパトロンが居るそうです。その数が、なんと36人だそうです!これ、現在進行形の人数ですよ!

ちなみに彼女の恋愛関係でセックスした男性の人数は5人だそうです。一方、これまでに援助して貰ったパトロンの人数は、約100人にのぼるそうです。まだ20歳の女の子がです。いやはやです。

彼女に「何処でパトロンと知り合うの?」と聞くと「年収3.000万円以上の男性会員の高級会員制のデートクラブに登録しておくと、お金持ちの男性たちが向こうから名乗りを挙げてくれるんです。」と答えました。

そのデートクラブの女の子たちは、美しさや、お嬢さま度のランクによって、5万円、10万円、20万円の3クラスに分けられていて、男性会員は彼女たちの資料を見て気に入った相手を指名します。そうするとデートクラブが女の子と男性会員のお見合いのセッテイングをします。シティーホテルの喫茶店で会う顔見世だけでも女の子は1万円貰えるそうです。彼女が言うには「会って、気に入ったら、お互い、個人的に交渉して、その場の1回だけのエッチか、月に何度かエッチをするのか、その時の、お手当ては、いくら貰うかを男性会員と決めるのです。私は、36人のパトロンたちが居て全員とエッチをしています。1回5万円の人から1万円までの人がいて、月に最低でも100万円に成るんですよ。」と言う事だそうです。

今の彼氏とは月に、3回ぐらいのセックスをしていて、それ以外のほぼ毎日、パトロンたちに抱かれているそうです。男性会員は年配の中小企業の社長や医者、弁護士などだそうです。デートクラブが男性会員を厳選していて知的な紳士が、ほとんどなので安心なのだそうです。

私は「それだけ稼いでいるのに、何故、AVに出るの?」と聞きました。「大勢の男性と肌を接していると、時々、何だか空しい気分になるんです。自分が人間では無くて、排泄のための道具になったような気持ちです。でも、AVは女優が主役ですから、自分の存在意義を確かめる事が出来ると思って!」なかなか賢い女性でした。次に、彼女に「じゃあ!資料写真を撮るので、裸になって下さい。」と声を掛けました。すると、あら不思議。彼女は「は、恥ずかしい・・・」と俯いて、半べそをかきながら裸に成りました。そうか時折見せる、この恥じらいが男心をくすぐるんだなぁ!これが中年の男性会員たちに人気なのだ!私は「この女狐め!」と言いたい衝動を抑えました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿