How To Produce AV Actresses #30
An interviewee came in the other day, a 42 year-old full-time sexy housewife. She stood 5’6” with a slender gorgeous figure, waist like a wasp and no one could guess that she had three kids. “Affairs? Yes, I enjoy them in my own way through matchmaking websites!” she replied with a grin to my question. I was to be amazed by her unique preferences.
She revealed, “I can only orgasm with bare cocks!” Ever since she had her cherry popped at age 18 she seldom used condoms during sex. She said she always preferred having sex without protection, then made her lover withdraw and shoot his cum on her belly. Depending on menstrual timing she might let her partner cream inside. “I feel extreme ecstasy imagining that my filthy pussy sucks up a guy’s cum shot!” She also told me, “It was actually a shotgun marriage with my husband, and… My three kids are not his! I enjoyed making love with several guys just before the marriage and my kids have fathers other than my husband. But I do love my kids and I really appreciate I was able to give birth to them!” (Oh, honey, I’m pregnant!) What a positive life she leads!
Of course I endorsed her right away and let her appear in a “creampie” series. At her first on-camera she played with three young actors. As they munched her she rocked and wiggled her butt while screaming, “Give it to me! Give it into my pussy!” For creampie filming without using condoms both actresses and actors are required to take a medical STD test beforehand. Also we make sure that the girls take the pill daily, otherwise we ask them to take morning-after pills. However, she didn’t want to take the morning-after pill after filming. I asked her, “Are you alright?” to which she replied with a disarming smile, “Are you worried about my getting pregnant? Don’t, I’ll go with it!” (Husband doesn’t mind yet another father and his kid in the family…? Who isn’t paying child support?)
Curiously, more women I interview these days have shaved pussies. One was a 23 year-old babe with long black straight hair. “I shave my pussy hair!” she told me right away. When I took her nudie photos it was clean-shaven indeed. I’m wondering it may be following a trend by American porn stars. She explained so happily, “When I was in junior-high, every time I had a period my pussy hair got bloodied and I really hated that! That was why I started to shave. I found it very convenient when I put on swimsuits because I don’t have to trim it at all. Also boyfriends were so happy seeing my clean-shaved pussy: “pai-pan!” (the Japanese term for shaved or hairless pussy).
She added that her current boyfriend loves to drink “seaweed wine.” He lays her down naked with closed legs. Then he pours wine on her Y-shaped zone around her crotch and drinks it. (With pussy hair it dances in wine like seaweed underwater, that’s why it’s called “wakame-zake”/seaweed wine.) He tastes it and sighs, “What a tasty seaweed-less wine it is!” “When my pussy hair grows he shaves it for me while making love. He gets so excited while shaving me, then inserts his rock-hard dick in my naked pussy! I also get extreme ecstasy, too!” How hot women can get! (“Kampai!”/Cheers!)
先日、面接した女性は42歳の人妻さん。3人の子持ちですが、なんとも色っぽい168cmの長身美人でした。「浮気?それなりに楽しんでいます。出会い系サイトを使って・・・」とニヤリと微笑みました。しかも彼女にはある性癖が有りました。
「私、SEXはナマじゃないと感じ無いんです。」彼女は18歳で初体験をしてから、コンドームを付けてSEXしたのは数えるほどしか無いそうです。いつも生のまま入れて射精の時に引き抜いて腹上射精をするそうです。安全日は、そのまま精液を流し込んでもらうそうです。「女の恥ずかしい部分に、男の精液が注ぎ込まれると思うだけで、気持ち良さが10倍に成るんです。夫とは出来ちゃった婚でしたが、実は子供3人とも夫の子じゃないみたい。結婚前から浮気していたから、でも私は子供が好きなので3人も産めて幸せです。」なんともノー天気なお言葉です。彼女は3人の子持ちと思えない程、ウエストが細かったです。もちろん彼女には「ナマ中出し」の作品に出演して貰いました。対戦したのは3人の若手男優たちでした。彼女は「出して!私の中に精子を出してぇ!」と絶叫しながらお尻を振っていました。中出しの作品は事前に、男優さんと女優さんが性病検査を済ませて撮影に入ります。それと女優さんが日ごろから「ピル」を飲んでいるか、撮影の後に、「あとピル」を飲む様にしますが、彼女は「あとピル」は飲まないと言ったので、帰りに妊娠は大丈夫か?と聞いてみたら「妊娠?そうなったら産めば良いでしょ」と余裕の笑顔で答えていました。
パイパンの女の子が来た事が有ります。23歳のロングなストレートの黒髪の女の子でした。面接で「私、パイパンなんです。」と言うので、写真撮影の時に全裸に成って貰いました。本当に、ツルツルでした。最近、この子の様にパイパンの女の子が多いように感じます。外国人の影響でしょうか?
「中学時代に陰毛に生理の血が付くのがイヤだから剃り始めたんです。水着を着る時に、わざわざ処理しなくて良いし、エッチした男性が『パイパンだぁ』と喜んでくれるのも嬉しいし」と明るく答えます。
今の彼氏は彼女を仰向けに寝かせて股間の三角地帯にワインを注いで飲むのが好きだそうで、陰毛の無いワカメ酒です。「陰毛が伸びると彼氏が剃るんです。凄く興奮するみたいで、彼のアソコはギンギンに成って挿入されると死ぬほど気持ち良いんです。」女って強欲な生き物ですねぇ。
She revealed, “I can only orgasm with bare cocks!” Ever since she had her cherry popped at age 18 she seldom used condoms during sex. She said she always preferred having sex without protection, then made her lover withdraw and shoot his cum on her belly. Depending on menstrual timing she might let her partner cream inside. “I feel extreme ecstasy imagining that my filthy pussy sucks up a guy’s cum shot!” She also told me, “It was actually a shotgun marriage with my husband, and… My three kids are not his! I enjoyed making love with several guys just before the marriage and my kids have fathers other than my husband. But I do love my kids and I really appreciate I was able to give birth to them!” (Oh, honey, I’m pregnant!) What a positive life she leads!
Of course I endorsed her right away and let her appear in a “creampie” series. At her first on-camera she played with three young actors. As they munched her she rocked and wiggled her butt while screaming, “Give it to me! Give it into my pussy!” For creampie filming without using condoms both actresses and actors are required to take a medical STD test beforehand. Also we make sure that the girls take the pill daily, otherwise we ask them to take morning-after pills. However, she didn’t want to take the morning-after pill after filming. I asked her, “Are you alright?” to which she replied with a disarming smile, “Are you worried about my getting pregnant? Don’t, I’ll go with it!” (Husband doesn’t mind yet another father and his kid in the family…? Who isn’t paying child support?)
Curiously, more women I interview these days have shaved pussies. One was a 23 year-old babe with long black straight hair. “I shave my pussy hair!” she told me right away. When I took her nudie photos it was clean-shaven indeed. I’m wondering it may be following a trend by American porn stars. She explained so happily, “When I was in junior-high, every time I had a period my pussy hair got bloodied and I really hated that! That was why I started to shave. I found it very convenient when I put on swimsuits because I don’t have to trim it at all. Also boyfriends were so happy seeing my clean-shaved pussy: “pai-pan!” (the Japanese term for shaved or hairless pussy).
She added that her current boyfriend loves to drink “seaweed wine.” He lays her down naked with closed legs. Then he pours wine on her Y-shaped zone around her crotch and drinks it. (With pussy hair it dances in wine like seaweed underwater, that’s why it’s called “wakame-zake”/seaweed wine.) He tastes it and sighs, “What a tasty seaweed-less wine it is!” “When my pussy hair grows he shaves it for me while making love. He gets so excited while shaving me, then inserts his rock-hard dick in my naked pussy! I also get extreme ecstasy, too!” How hot women can get! (“Kampai!”/Cheers!)
AV女優の作り方 No.30
☆ 「中出し」でないと感じない長身熟女・・・先日、面接した女性は42歳の人妻さん。3人の子持ちですが、なんとも色っぽい168cmの長身美人でした。「浮気?それなりに楽しんでいます。出会い系サイトを使って・・・」とニヤリと微笑みました。しかも彼女にはある性癖が有りました。
「私、SEXはナマじゃないと感じ無いんです。」彼女は18歳で初体験をしてから、コンドームを付けてSEXしたのは数えるほどしか無いそうです。いつも生のまま入れて射精の時に引き抜いて腹上射精をするそうです。安全日は、そのまま精液を流し込んでもらうそうです。「女の恥ずかしい部分に、男の精液が注ぎ込まれると思うだけで、気持ち良さが10倍に成るんです。夫とは出来ちゃった婚でしたが、実は子供3人とも夫の子じゃないみたい。結婚前から浮気していたから、でも私は子供が好きなので3人も産めて幸せです。」なんともノー天気なお言葉です。彼女は3人の子持ちと思えない程、ウエストが細かったです。もちろん彼女には「ナマ中出し」の作品に出演して貰いました。対戦したのは3人の若手男優たちでした。彼女は「出して!私の中に精子を出してぇ!」と絶叫しながらお尻を振っていました。中出しの作品は事前に、男優さんと女優さんが性病検査を済ませて撮影に入ります。それと女優さんが日ごろから「ピル」を飲んでいるか、撮影の後に、「あとピル」を飲む様にしますが、彼女は「あとピル」は飲まないと言ったので、帰りに妊娠は大丈夫か?と聞いてみたら「妊娠?そうなったら産めば良いでしょ」と余裕の笑顔で答えていました。
パイパンの女の子が来た事が有ります。23歳のロングなストレートの黒髪の女の子でした。面接で「私、パイパンなんです。」と言うので、写真撮影の時に全裸に成って貰いました。本当に、ツルツルでした。最近、この子の様にパイパンの女の子が多いように感じます。外国人の影響でしょうか?
「中学時代に陰毛に生理の血が付くのがイヤだから剃り始めたんです。水着を着る時に、わざわざ処理しなくて良いし、エッチした男性が『パイパンだぁ』と喜んでくれるのも嬉しいし」と明るく答えます。
今の彼氏は彼女を仰向けに寝かせて股間の三角地帯にワインを注いで飲むのが好きだそうで、陰毛の無いワカメ酒です。「陰毛が伸びると彼氏が剃るんです。凄く興奮するみたいで、彼のアソコはギンギンに成って挿入されると死ぬほど気持ち良いんです。」女って強欲な生き物ですねぇ。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿