How To Produce AV Actresses #21
Well, first, the other day a 33 year-old gorgeous woman came in. She was a slender beauty with an ideal figure, wasp waist between D-cup boobs and bubble butt. I noticed a noblewoman style from her elegant way of speaking. She was the wife of a construction company owner.
He owned two homes in Tokyo plus a resort villa. She was indeed a typical rich madame. “I’m just wondering if I can overcome the sadness caused by my sexless life with my husband!” Her eyes wept as she explained what brought her to interview with me. She got aroused. She was stimulated by my questions, such as about her sexual experiences and pleasure spots. I took her next door to take her nudie photos.
As I held my camera the naked rich mama started wiggling and seductive emotions were clear on her face like a slut. She started to pant with moans and rubbed her tits. “Uh-oh!” As I worried what was going to happen, she collapsed on the floor. “Are you alright?!” I called out. Sharing my concern, I put my hand on her shoulder and rocked it gently. She stood up soon, blushing out of embarrassment. She said, “I’m so sorry! I’ve never felt such a keen excitement before…!”
I was afraid of being seduced by her in her vulnerable state if I stayed in the room so I suggested that she relax and settle by herself, and waited next door. She didn’t come out for a while, after another ten minutes she came out with flushed cheeks. “Please excuse me, I couldn’t help but finger myself…!” She had imagined being in a porn video and acting obscene. Once she rubbed her pussy she let it go nonstop until orgasm. Of course she went on to become a popular “MILF” star soon after her debut! Don’t know what construction company owner thought.
Here’s another memorable interview I had with a 20 year-old girl from Saitama, next to Tokyo. She looked us up and called us asking to be in AV films. We set up an interview in Shinjuku, Tokyo’s west-side get-together. She was a bit chubby yet very cutie, Lolita face. We went to a coffee shop nearby and started our interview. She blushed and said, “I’m a virgin! So I’m wondering if I can pop my cherry in a film!” Wow! Hoping to lose your virginity on camera! We moved to a karaoke box (private rooms with karaoke equipment, rented by the hour) to take her nudie photos.
Her desires may have been ignited by the sound of my camera’s shutter. She suddenly clung to me and asked, “Take me and pop my cherry now!” Oh, lord! The texture of her young tender skin made me erect, but I restrained myself with extreme difficulty, not to go beyond the restrictions imposed by my professional contracts. On the way back home I was not only quite blue but missed her and her virginity so much! I guess she later got her wish on camera!
AV女優の作り方 No.21
☆ 「処女を奪って」と抱きついた20歳の娘・・・
先日、長身の胸がDカップでウェストは細くヒップはボリュームが有る理想的なスタイルの良い33歳の人妻美人が面接に来ました。上品な口調で話す雰囲気は貴婦人そのものでした。話を聞いてみると、ご主人は建築会社を経営していて、何と!都内に自宅が2軒も有るそうです。その他に別荘も所有している、まさに典型的なセレブの人妻でした。「セックスレスを解消したくて・・・」と彼女はAV出演の理由を涙目で説明しているうちに目が潤って来ました。性感帯や男性経験の体験を質問されている内に興奮して来た様でした。
裸の写真を撮るために応接室に2人で行きました。裸になったセレブ妻は私がカメラを構えると、身体をイヤらしくクネらせて、男を誘う娼婦の様な表情に成りました。見る見る「ハアハア」と息が荒くなって来て自分の胸を擦り始めました。「ヤバイ!」と思っていると、セレブ妻はヘナヘナと崩れて床に倒れ込んでしまいました。私は「大丈夫ですか?」と言いながら彼女の肩を揺すりました。彼女はすぐに立ち上がり、「すいません。これまで経験した事が無いくらい興奮したものですから」と顔を赤めて言いました。この感じだと同じ部屋に居るとHなお誘いを受けるのでは無いかと心配になって、私は部屋の外で待つことにしました。だけど、なかなか出て来ませんでした。10分後、彼女は上気した顔で部屋から出て来ました。「ごめんなさい。ついオナニーを・・・」自分がAVに出演するのだと考えている内に、なんだか淫靡な気持ちに成ってしまって、股間を、いじってしまったそうです。その後、彼女が人妻AVで人気を博したのは言うまでも無いでしょう。
こんな事も有りました。埼玉在住の20歳の女の子が「AVに出演したい。」と会社に連絡が有ったので、新宿で待ち合わせをしました。少しポッチャリはしていましたがロリフェイスの女の子でした。近くの喫茶店に入って話を聞きました。「私、まだ処女なんです。AVで初体験をしたくて・・・」と恥ずかしそうに言いました。面接後に、裸の写真が必要なので近所の「カラオケボックス」に移動して裸の写真を撮ったのですか、シャッターの音に興奮したのか?「ここで私の処女を奪って下さい・・・」と私に抱きついて来ました。彼女の若くて柔らかい肉質に、私は思わず勃起して興奮をしてしまいましたが、一線を越える訳にいかないので、我慢に我慢をして、欲望を抑えて彼女と別れました。
「処女かぁ・・・やってみたかったなぁ・・・」と呟きながら夜道を帰る時に、私はなんとも物悲しい気分に浸ったのでした。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿