How To Produce AV Actresses #28
Believe it or not we have lesbian applicants determined to perform with males. But when you work in front of a camera you might play something you are not!
The other day I interviewed a 21 year-old slender lady with E-cup boobs. She said that she had her cherry popped when she was 16 and has had three intimate boyfriends so far. I wondered aloud, “Oh, that’s not many.” Then she replied with a cute smile, “I was 14 years old when I experienced my first sexual climax in bed with a girl classmate. When I was in eighth grade I visited her house and she said, ‘I love you!’ (Anata-ga daisuki!).” One week later she went for a stayover at her friend’s place, they slept together naked, kissed and licked each other’s immature tits, fingered each other to orgasm together. “That was my actual cherry popping! I felt much, much better that time!” She told me that she has had five lesbian lovers so far and still has relations with two of them. She added, “I had foursome lesbo play once, but it was too noisy with the motor sounds of four vibrators!” She seemed to be bisexual because she said she also feels good doing it with men.
Not that way with another interviewee, a true lesbian (“massei lez”). A 23-year old cutie with impressive clear round eyes. “I have gender identity disorder!” she revealed at the beginning of our talk. I asked her why she was applying to appear in hetero AV films with men. “Strictly for money!” she replied right away, adding, “I need cash to go out with my girlfriend, in fact, she doesn’t get jealous as long as I just have sex with males!” (Oh, so guys don’t count!) I was a bit concerned about her men-hater mentality but I endorsed her anyway because she was very photogenic.
As regards the stereotypes, in Japan butch lesbians are called “tachi” and femmes “nekko.” Tokyo has some half-dozen lesbian bars.
I went to see her perform. I saw her sitting still in the waiting room - just like a philosopher - before the first take. When I asked if she was okay she replied, “I’m just fine, I’m trying to convince myself that I can feel good even with men.” The take started. I saw her a bit nervous at the beginning but in about half an hour she started playing much smoother. Afterwards we talked about how it went for her. She told me that while an actor performed on her, from foreplay through penetration until creamed, she closed her eyes to fantasize it was all with her girlfriend. Because of this she performed naturally like hetero actresses with passionate moans until squirting climax. I always admire women with solid motivation!
I noticed that she took an unusually long shower after the filming. “I just don’t want to bring back a man’s scent to my girlfriend!” she said upon leaving. She was going to ask her partner to wipe off her impurity by licking her body all over that night. My Junior got half erect when I imagined their holy night together.
AV女優の作り方 No.28
☆ レズ女性は本番前に自己暗示をかける・・・
意外だと思われるでしょが、AVにはレズの女性も志願してきます。彼女たちは男(男優)に抱かれる覚悟でやって来るのです。
先日、面接した21歳の胸がEタイプのナイスな身体の女の子は、16歳で初体験してから男性経験はまだ3人でした。「少ないですねぇ。」と聞いてみたら「ベッドの上で初めて気持ち良く成ったのは、14歳の時に女の子とした時でした。」と笑って答えました。
彼女が中二の時に同級生の女の子の家で「好き!」と告白されたそうです。
その1週間後に同級生の家にお泊りで行った時に、2人は全裸になって、キスして胸を舐めあって、お互いに股間に指を入れて合って「アヘアへ」悶えたそうです「それが実質的な処女喪失に成ります。気持ち良かったです。」今までの女性経験は5人で、うち2人とは今も進行中だそうです。「レズの4Pをした時は、みんなでバイブとピンクローターを使ったので、音が凄くうるさかったです。」彼女は男性のSEXでも感じると言うので『両刀遣い』に成ります。
「真正レズ」の女の子が面接に来た事も有ります。その女の子は目がクリクリしていて、その目がとても印象的な23歳の女の子でした。「私、性同一障害なんです。」とカミングアウトされました。
真正のレズなのに、なぜ男と絡むAVに?「目的はお金です。レズの恋人の為に稼ぎたいんです!恋人は私が男に抱かれる事には嫉妬しないんです。」男嫌いなので少し不安でしたが、美人だしスタイルも良いので採用して、撮影現場にも見学に行きました。
彼女は撮影の待ち時間は、哲学者の様に静かに座っていました。話し掛けてみると「男優さんに抱かれて気持ち良く成る様に、自分に暗示を掛けているんです。」
さて本番の開始です!最初は硬さが有る動きでしたが、30分もすると自然な感じに成って来ました。撮影後に話してみると、身体を男優に舐められている時に目を閉じていたのは、恋人の彼女に舐められて絡んでいると言う姿を想像していたそうです。そのお蔭か、彼女は普通のAV女優さんの様に「気持ち良い!」「イっちゃう!」を連発して最後には潮を吹いて絶頂感に達しました。いつも思うのですが、目的を持った女性は頑張ってくれるものです。
ただ、撮影後のシャワーは他の女優さんより異常に長く入って居ました。「恋人に男の匂いを感じさせたくないから!」こう言って彼女は去って行きました。男に染まった身体を今夜は、恋人の舌で清めて貰うのだそうです。その光景を想像していたら勃起してしまいました。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿