2016年5月22日日曜日

#1 / We Filmed a Runaway Girl,,,,!

How To Produce AV Actresses #1


I’ve been working with a few companies in the AV (adult video) or Japanese porn video industry for 30 years.  Throughout the period I scouted and interviewed more than 7,000 women who became AV actresses.  Most of them seemed quite regular women, but let me relate episodes about some of them who were more memorable.

I have encountered dramas as I take a role as an interviewer.  Minori, 19 years old at that time, was one of them.  She was a slender 5’6” tall lady with a glamorous body that kicks out (as you might say sexy actress in the U.S.).  She was a wannabe to be rich and famous and she promised me to do her best.  I approved and she signed a six-production series/six-month package contract for our company right away.

I was so excited because it was the first time in a while to produce such a high-profile newbie so I went to observe the production.  She was just an ordinary lady a few days ago but then I saw the same woman as so experienced and erotic in bed, sucking three dicks at a time and screaming in orgasmic pleasure many times throughout the shooting.  We were all looking forward to her official debut because she had the three essential elements to be a big star: cute, glamorous and erotic!

Ten days before the release date of her debut video, a couple in their 40s came to visit our office.  They seemed to be nervous, and asked us about Minori.  They said, “We believe that the actress Minori you are producing might be our runaway daughter…!”

“Ohhh shiiiiit!!!”  I thought we all had a serious problem.  Although Minori had graduated high school under Japanese law she was still a minor at 19 years of age and a runaway daughter under her parents’ custody.  And this situation might have become a serious legal issue.  If the parents reported this case to the authorities, our company and I might have come under investigation by the police department.  Our industry always has to deal with Sakuradamon Authority (like Scotland Yard in London) extremely carefully.

She was their daughter indeed, but the situation turned out not to be so serious as a runaway case.  I had to discuss with her father what to do about the contract she signed.  Fortunately, he was an employee of one of the top Fortune 500 major corporations so he understood business.  I explained that if we had to stop releasing her videos we would lose a great deal of production expenses.  He agreed to allow release of the three videos with her that we had completed production.  He was weeping when he left our office saying, “We have spoiled her so much and now we let her expose herself in a shameful way!”

Minori’s three AV series out of six were released as scheduled and sold very well.  If we had to stop releasing we might have ended up losing around $600,000 for the DVD production, including costs for actors and staff, promotional expenses and so on.  But as this case shows the AV industry can be a risky business as much as the toss of a coin!

            AV女優の作り方 No.1
☆  家出娘をハメ撮りしちゃった・・・

AVメーカーを渡り歩いて30年。これまで、7.000人以上のAV女優の「面接」をして来ました。ほとんどの、女の子たちは、ごく普通の女の子たちですが、その「面接」で、とても印象に残った女の子たちと出来事の話をしましょう!

AVの面接官をしていると、女の子たちの悲喜劇を目撃する事が有ります。数年前に、「秋山みのり・仮名」と言う新人の女の子を面接しました。彼女は19歳で身長が168cmの美人で、あの藤原紀香も逃げ出すほどの抜群のスタイルでした。本人は「有名に成って、お金持ちに成りたいのです。頑張ります。」とAVデビューにやる気満々で、早速、所属事務所さんと6本(6ヶ月)の独占出演契約を交わしました。

久しぶりの大型新人を売り出す事に成り、僕は胸がドキドキして、めったに行かない撮影現場に彼女を見学に行きました。つい最近まで普通の女の子だったのに撮影現場では、AV男優のオチ○チ○を同時に3本も「おしゃぶり」をして、挿入されれば「イ、イッちゃう・・・」と昇天しまくる、実にエロい女の子でした。「美人」で「スタイルが良く」て「エロい」と言う売れるAV女優の3拍子揃った女の子だったので発売が待ちどうしかったです。ところがデビュー作品の発売10日前になって、会社に40代のご夫婦が訪ねて来ました。2人は、おどおどした様子でこう切り出しました。「こちらの会社に出演している秋山みのりは私たちの家出した娘だと思うのですが?・・・」 その瞬間、僕は「やばい!」と頭を抱えました。彼女は高校を卒業しているものの、家出となれば親権が親元に有る19歳と言う未成年なので話はややこしくなります。もし、ご両親が警察に駆け込んだら、僕も所属事務所も警察の取り調べを受ける事に成っていたかも?AV業界と言うのは桜田門に弱い業界なのです。その後すぐ確認した所、確かに「秋山みのり・本名」ちゃんは、そのご夫婦の娘さんでした。ただ家出と言う大げさな話では有りませんでした。

後日、お父さんと善後策について協議しました。幸いな事に、お父さんは上場会社に勤めている真面目な方だったので、僕が「いま発売を中止したら、大損害を被ってしまいます。」と説明をした所、こちらの事情を理解してくれました。その結果、すでに撮影の済んでいる3作品は発売して良いと言う事に成ったのです。「わがまま放題に育てたせいで、娘の恥ずかしい姿を世間に晒す事に成ってしまいました。」と別れ際に、お父さんは涙ぐんで語りました。

予定通り発売した「秋山みのり」ちゃんのAVはヒットし、3作品のみでしたが、それなりの売り上げに成りました。もしあの時に、発売中止に成っていたら、3作品分のギャラや撮影費用、DVDの制作費などで、6.000万円がパーに成っていた所でした。この様にAV業界は常に危険と隣り合わせなのです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿