2016年5月22日日曜日

#3 / Asking a Former Idol Actress, “Will You Do Blow Jobs?”

How To Produce AV Actresses #3


Certain mainstream celebrities who remade themselves as AV (adult video) actresses have received public notice.  For my part the only remarkable woman of serious distinction I came to know would be Ms. O, who once played the main character of a TV comedy-fantasy series for families, much like Bewitched in the U.S.  (Too bad Elizabeth Montgomery didn’t get into AV!)

She made her debut as an idol singer in the late 1980s with one of the major record labels.  Her fame grew from work in TV dramas, while also modeling for photographic books.  She took a break from her career due to marriage and childbirth but then came back with release of her nude photo albums and featuring in a few V-cinema films (films released direct-to-video), which pleased her old fans.  Soon after 2001, she made an unexpected fresh debut as a porn actress and her old idol fans went nuts.

I assumed that money was what drew this celebrity into AV film.  By then she was divorced, with child custody, and had a lifestyle that put her in financial straights.  Although she tried to adapt to circumstances, her deeply rooted pride as a celebrity remained.

In our initial interview she indeed showed her strong pride indicating an unspoken message, “I don’t really have to do this!”  Her participation would be reluctant.  Even now, if a TV personality starts appearing in porn then people tend to imagine that she lives a life of shame.  Certainly there was speculation on that score.  So she did not talk proactively at the interview and I had to question her directly instead.

When I asked her, “Have you watched porn?” she curtly replied, “Nope!” (“Iie!”) as if to say, “Who do you think you’re talking to?  Don’t mix me up with ordinary women!”

The atmosphere during that interview got worse and worse.  I was almost at my wits’ end.  So to accomplish the interview I decided to come straight out with it.

“Don’t you realize that you must give head (suck dick) and accept using sex aids in AV filming?”  I took out various vibrators and dildos to confront her and handed them to her, making her grasp them herself.  “Now, you know these are what you have to insert in your pussy!”

Faced with this approach Ms. O came to accept the idea that she had no choice but to have sex in front of cameras.  By the end of the interview she promised, “I’ll do it all…!” (“Zenbu yaru!”)

It has happened that if in a preliminary meeting promises are too vague, some actresses upon being called before camera refuse to play some act, arguing, “I wasn’t told to do this!”  On occasion we have been forced to cancel filming because of this.  Moreover, ex-celebs tend to take advantage of our staff, using their image as influence, cutting themselves a slack deal.

I tried to conduct the interview strictly to prevent the likelihood that her films would end up as only soft porn, in spite of our paying her full freight.  Fortunately, her films came out as great hard-cores with her repeated cumming with actors - all the blowjobs and fuck scenes!  Her fresh debut as an AV actress drew great public attention and her films made mega-hit sales records.  In fact Ms. O’s guaranteed payment was about ten million yen ($100,000), much higher than average at that time.  Her series went on to earn enough to cover her costs and generate a profit, to our relief.

           AV女優の作り方 No. 3
☆  元アイドルに「フェラをお願いします」と迫る・・・

最近も何人かの芸能人やタレントがAVにデビューするのが話題に成っては居ますが、芸能界から本当の芸能の実績を持ってAV女優に転身した先駆者は、アイドル歌手出身で子供向けの魔法使いのドラマの主人公に出演をしていたO嬢だと思います。80年代後半に大手レコード会社からアイドルとしてデビューして、グラビアや写真集やドラマでも活躍をしてましたが、まもなく結婚をして引退。子供を産んだ後に、ヌード写真集を発売して復活してVシネマにも出演をしまして、往年の彼女のファン達を喜ばせ、その後、21世紀に入って突然、AVデビューして、アイドルマニア達をビックリさせました。

芸能人だった彼女がAVに出演する理由は、ずばり、「お金」だったと思います。子供を抱えて離婚をしたので経済的な理由だった様です。しかし、頭では「お金」として割り切ろうとしても、以前「アイドル」だったと言うプライドが強く有るので、面接の時も「別に私(O嬢)はAVに出たくは無い」とでも言いそうなオーラを露骨に出していました。現在でも、芸能人(タレント)がAVに出演する事は「苦界」に落ちたと言うイメージが有るので、当時のO嬢の頃は、その考えがもっと強かったと思います。だからO嬢は面接の時にも積極的に喋ろうとはしませんでした。こちら側から質問をしました「AVを見た事が有りますか?」と聞くと、そっけなく「無い!」と答える。「私は普通の女と違うのよ!」と言う態度、雰囲気は悪くなるばかりでした。私は「どうしよう?」と頭を抱えました。このままだとラチが開かないので、もうストレートに言う事に決めました。「AVの現場では男優にフェラチオをするのだよ!」「大人のオモチャも使いますよ!」とはっきり言いました。「AVに出演するのだから、覚悟しなさい!」と迫った訳です。さらに、その場にバイブやピンクローターを持って来て「これを性器に入れて貰いますから」とO嬢、本人に実物を触らせました。こうして「カメラの前でHな事をするのだ」と認識させた所、面接の終わりにはO嬢も、すっかり観念をして「やります」と言ってくれました。

打ち合わせが曖昧ですと撮影現場で女優さんが「聞いていません!」と駄々をこねて、最悪の場合は撮影が中止に追い込まれる事が有ります。特に、元芸能人(タレント)のAV撮影は、もともと「プライド」が強いので、気を使いすぎると、調子に乗って、なるべく内容を楽な方へ軽い方へ軽い方へと持って行こうとします。高額なギャラを支払って「AV」としての内容が確保出来なくなってピンク映画のレベルになってしまう危険性が有るので、今回は、事前にシビアな打ち合わせをしてたお蔭で、O嬢は覚悟を決めてくれて、AV男優とのフェラシーンや結合シーンをこなして、本気で感じ捲ってくれました。当然ながら、この作品は話題にも成って大ヒットを記録しました。O嬢のギャラは当時としては、1.000万円と言う破格の金額でしたが、メーカーは十分な利益を出しました。良かったです。ホッとしました。 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿