2016年5月16日月曜日

#39 / In Which True Graduation, Making Love at Old School!

How To Produce AV Actresses #39


Interviewing women who would soon be AV actresses, they are not much different from other ordinary women and they, generally, have their regular jobs such as part-time worker, college student, sales lady, office clerk, housewife or whatever.  Talking to them I’ve been impressed by their fondness for various aspects as lives as ordinary women.

I met a 22 year-old cutie dental assistant the other day.  She said that she had her cherry-popping right after she became freshman in high school with a 3rd year boy at a junior-high school that she had just graduated from.  Soon after he asked her for a date, she stayed over at his house while his parents were away on a short trip.  Together they went to a convenience store nearby his house to buy condoms.  She added that her first sex was very painful but then she felt so happy with it!  

She told me that she had one thing that she really wanted to do with the boy.  One night she asked him to go to the junior-high school.  They sneaked into the school with condoms and made love under the school banner by the pole stand.  I asked her why then she replied, “Having sex at the school I graduated from made me realize that I really graduated from there!”  Interesting connection?  While I could understand her idea I guessed that she just wanted to move on to a new stage in her life!  

She continued.  Right after she graduated from the high school she also sneaked into the school with the same boyfriend and they made love on the morning meeting deck in the school ground (that’s outside, talk about PDA!).  I somehow understood that she just wanted to move on again.  I wondered that a life event “graduation” might have been germinating some special emotion! 

She added more.  When she quit a job prior to her current dental assistant position she had a boyfriend who worked at the same office and she made love with him in the conference room after office hours.  I concluded that it must be a custom in her life to mark her departure from one place to another with sex!  Which means that when she quits her current dental assistant job she may have sex in the dental clinic chair with the current boyfriend.  I visualize her having sex in the dental chair under the mirrors and suction hose with my thought that everyone has a particular fondness in sex, too!
(end)


(reference)

morning meeting stage (also for having sex)













        AV女優の面接日誌 No.39
☆ 出身の中学校でSEXするのが本当の卒業?

新人AV女優と面接をしていると言っても、特別な女性と言う訳では無くて、ほとんどが
普通の仕事も兼任している女の子で、フリーターだったり、女子大生だったり、SHOPの店員だったり、会社員だったり、水商売だったり、人妻だったりです。その普段、普通に生活している女性たちも、よくよく話を聞いてみると、色々な、こだわりが有ります。
先日、面接した新人のAV 女優は普段は歯科助手の仕事をしている22歳の女の子でした。
初体験は高校1年の時の春に、自分が卒業したばかりの中学校の後輩(中学3年生)に告白されて、付き合い始めて親が居ない時に、近くのコンビニでコンドームを2人で買いに行って自宅でSEXをしたそうです。痛かったが嬉しかったそうです。初体験の後に、彼女が、どうしても、やりたかった事が有ったそうで、何日か過ぎて、その彼にお願いをしてコンドームを持って深夜に2人で彼女が最近、卒業したばかりで彼の中学校に忍び込んで、校庭の旗を立てるポールの台座の所でSEXをしたそうです。「どうしてなの?」と尋ねると「自分の卒業した中学校でSEXする事で、なぜか、あ!本当に卒業したんだなぁ!」と実感が湧いたそうです。私は踏ん切りを付けたかったんだなぁ!と判るような?判らないような?気持ちでした。さらに彼女の話を聞き続けて行くと、その後も、今度は、彼女が卒業した高校に、深夜、その時の彼氏と忍び込んで校庭の朝礼台の所でSEXをしたそうです。また、踏ん切りを付けたんだね!と一人で納得をしました。「卒業」と言う行事は特別な感情を生むんだなぁ!とも思いました。が、再び彼女の話を聞き続けて行くと、現在の歯科助手の前に勤めていた会社を辞める時にも、その時に、同じ会社の彼氏が残業していた夜に会議室のソファでSEXをしたそうです。彼女の「癖」としては、SEXで、その場所と決別を付ける人なんだなぁ!と思いました。と言う事は、今、勤めている歯医者を辞める時は、歯医者の診察台の椅子とかで、また今の彼とSEXするのだなぁ!と思って、人間、誰でも、こだわりが有るからなぁ!と、その時の彼女のSEX姿を想像してしまいました。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿