2016年5月22日日曜日

#14 / Housewife Becomes Horny in “Negligent” (Abuse) Play

How To Produce AV Actresses #14


Oh dear!  There are indeed unique women who apply to the AV world.
 Almost two years ago I got a call, saying “I want to be in AV films…”  It was a dainty voice like a JK (“joshi kousei” or high school girl).  Right away I arranged a rendezvous with her at a coffee shop in Shinjuku, the customary get-together district on Tokyo’s west side.  She added, “I’m a bit chubby 19 year-old.”  At the coffee shop I looked around for a plump lady.  Suddenly I was in shade!  Turning around I saw a wall behind me, no, an obese woman as gigantic as Matsuko Delux!  It was her.

“I need money because I have to live by myself!” the Matsuko-lookalike explained.  Other people were sneaking glances at us.  Her appearance was conspicuous.  Nevertheless I can’t speak negatively about any of our applicants as our industry is based on them!  While talking I puzzled over what to do, then decided to introduce her to another AV production label specializing in overweight women.  Six months later she made her debut with them in a series called “Dosukoi!,” (an exclamation yelled out in Sumo wrestling).  They put her in a “mawashi” (the loincloth worn by Sumo wrestlers) and people thought it was so cute I’ve heard she made fair money.  Or reached “yokozuna” (top-level Sumo rank)!  But I jest; in pro Sumo women are never allowed in the ring (“dohyou”).  As a fan of Sumo I recall a case in which a hefty schoolgirl beat every boy she faced but couldn’t go to the nationals because she was a girl.  But I digress…

A year ago I interviewed a 26 year-old graduate of a top university in Tokyo.  She had already appeared in two AV series with other labels.  “I want to make quick money to buy guys for a fuck!  I want to have sex with men from all over the world.  I spent all my earnings from the videos traveling to the U.S. and France.”  She told me that she enjoyed fucking three black and two white guys in the U.S., then four Europeans in France.  She exclaimed, “The best was black cocks, they are huge and stiff enough!  Then I found white dicks are fairly soft and flexible for my ass.  Oh, I noticed that Indonesians are so industrious licking my pussy all night long, expecting to be paid enough tip.”  (Uh, what?... YOU PAID GUYS…???!!!)  She continued, “My next plan is doing Russians!”  (Lucky them!  Nazdrovia!)  She signed and performed in two videos with us, then took off for Scandinavia and Russia with her advance payment!  And further adventures with guys…

In one interview with a 35 year-old housewife from Saitama City, she revealed that she gets extremely horny in “negligent” (teasing) play.  I wanted to see how horny.  I left her naked in the room during nudie photo taking.  I came back 15 minutes later, surprised to see her still crawling on all fours, showing her bottom with her soaking pussy.  I whispered to her, “It’s oozing from your pussy, you know?”  She cried out, “Oh no, please don’t tell me that!  I’m so embarrassed, embarrassed so much, embarrassed…(Hazukashii, hazukashii da yo!)”  She repeated the words again and again in shame.  What a genuine masochist she was!  I endorsed her right away and sent her to a film director who specialized in BDSM.  No doubt she easily became a popular masochist star soon.  I can still clearly recall the housewife in her erotic posture, holding her silky bubble butt high with a cutie anus!


AV女優の作り方 No.14
☆  応接室の放置プレーに濡れた人妻・・・

いやはやAV女優の志願者には、色々な女性が居ます。あれは2年前の事です。会社に「AVに出たいのですが・・・」と言う電話が掛かって来ました。女子高生の様な可憐な声でした。私はすぐに新宿の喫茶店で会う約束をしました。彼女は電話で「19歳です。少しポッチャリして居ます。」と説明をしました。私は喫茶店で、それらしい女性を待っていました。そして彼女が登場・・・。なんとマツコデラックスも顔負けの力士体形の大女でした。

「ひとり暮らしをしたいのでお金が欲しいんです。」とマツコさんは言いました。周囲を見ると、他のお客さんの視線がチラチラ私たちに注がれていました。それ程、彼女の体形は強烈だったのでしょう!その女性に対して体形の事は言えません。女の子で成り立っているAV業界は女の子に対してマイナスの指摘は出来ません。色々、その場で、どうしようか考えた末に私の知り合いのデブ専門メーカーを紹介してあげました。半年後にマツコさんは「どすこい!」シリーズでデビューして、ふんどし姿が受けて、けっこう稼いだ様です。

1年前には、「男買いの資金が欲しい」と言う26歳の都内の名門女子大学卒の女の子と面接をしました。過去に他メーカーより2作品出演しているAV経験者でした。「世界中の男たちとエッチをしてみたいです。前回のAVのギャラで、米国とフランスに旅行しました。」

米国では3人の黒人と2人の白人を相手にして、フランスでは4人の白人に身を任せたそうです。「やっぱり黒人のオチ○チンは硬くて最高!白人のは柔らかいのでアナルに入れるのに最適。あとインドネシアの男も良いわよ!チップ欲しさに一晩中、アソコを舐めてくれるから。今度は、ロシア男を食べてみたいなぁ」彼女は、その後、2本のAVに出演して、そのギャラでロシアと北欧に旅立ちました。

 さいたま市から来た35歳の人妻は「放置プレーで感じるんです!」と言うので、私は試しに面接写真の時に、全裸の彼女を応接室に残して部屋を出ました。15分後に部屋に戻って、ビックリしました。彼女は大きなお尻をこちらに向けて四つん這いになって居ます。良く見るとアソコはビショビショでした。「濡れているよ!」と言うと「恥ずかしい・・・恥ずかしい・・・」と羞恥の言葉を連発しました。本物のM女なんだなぁと私は感心して、即採用しました。彼女がM女作品で売れっ子AV女優に成ったのは言うまでもないでしょう!今でも彼女の白くて大きなお尻を高々と差し出した、エロチックな光景を忘れる事は出来ません。とても綺麗なアナルでした。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿