How To Produce AV Actresses #10
To set up an interview a staffer at the office usually calls me to confirm my schedule in advance. “What day and time will you be available for an interview?” Then I make sure with my planner to finalize the schedule. Sometimes he asks me on short notice, “Is it okay to set up an interview now?” I try my best, but in case I can’t make it I always ask for a producer to substitute for me. If the woman I am supposed to see is a sexy talent, we might not only lose the opportunity to sign a potential star but suffer a loss to the company. It’s quite important to see every woman and never miss those with potential.
Usually the staffer accompanies the woman to her interview. Rarely has he brought two to have an interview at once, but recently one did just that. I was surprised, they were mother and daughter, mother 45 years old and daughter 23 at the time. I checked mom’s driver’s license and daughter’s passport to confirm their family relationship. Yep! Momma told me that she got divorced many years before, and according to Japanese custom contact and relations with the ex following divorce are completely severed. The mom explained that an AV scout recruited her in public and she made up her mind to become a porn actress. This she told her daughter, and took the chance of inviting her to be in AV films, too! Of course the daughter agreed and so they came to see me together!
As the interview went on I noticed that they were quite a frank and straightforward family. Momma said that she and her daughter bathed together (“o-furo”). Even when daughter’s boyfriend came to stay over, they all enjoyed bathing together. When I asked the daughter how many people she had sexual relations with she replied, “14 so far!” She added so openly, “Lost my virginity when I was 15 years old…. My favorite position is doggy-style because it makes me feel like I’m being raped and I get so excited with the situation!” Then momma stepped in to tell, “I prefer the missionary position, you know?” They seemed to be talking about their favorite foods. Since the mom and her daughter decided to be in AV films, they started renting AV DVDs to polish up their sexual techniques by learning from the actresses, like “Look at her blowjob, it’s an incredible skill!”
I asked further, “How would you both feel about playing lesbian or threesome with other partners together in a film?” The mom smiled and asked her daughter, “I have no problem with that and it’s fine with you, right?” But the daughter replied with doubtful expression, “Maybe…. (Tabun).” She seemed to have qualms about sharing a scene with her mom. Well, momma has her attitude and daughter has hers!
I had to take their nudie photos in the course of the interview process. We moved next door and I asked them to strip. Mom stood 158 cm while daughter stood 166 cm. Mom’s tits sagged a bit but were almost the same size as her daughter’s D cup. Mom asked, “Should we take our panties off, too?” I said please do. They turned around together with their white panties off. Seeing their two gorgeous butts made my Junior half erect! When they turned around I was so amazed by their pussy hair. They looked exactly the same, heart-shaped and thin. Oh lord, they did indeed share the same DNA!
I approved them to the production company with full confidence in their potential in the market. But I received no follow-ups from the office thereafter. Then I heard some rumor that another production company snatched them and signed them with much better terms. I still regret losing the mom-and-daughter AV duo so much!
AV女優の作り方 No.10
☆ AV希望の母子が語ったエッチな関係・・・
面接は、事務所のマネージャーから「何日の何時に面接をお願い出来ますか?」と言う連絡が入ります。私は予定を見て面接の日にちと時間を決めます。時々、その日に、いきなり「これから面接が出来ますか?」と言う事も有ります。私のスケジュールが合わない場合には制作プロデューサーに必ず面接をお願いします。万が一、その面接する予定だった女の子が、とても良かった場合、ミスミス売れるAV女優を逃して会社の売り上げに影響を与えてしまうので、まず面接する事が、とても大事な事なのです。
通常、面接で来社するのは「女の子(AV女優)」と事務所のマネージャーの2名です。まれに「女の子」を2名同時に連れて2人同時に面接をする事も有ります。少し前にも、事務所のマネージャーが「女の子」を2名を連れて来ました。その女の子2名は、何と!母子でした。母親は年齢が45歳、娘の方が23歳でした。母親の免許書と娘のパスポートで確認した所、正真正銘の「母子」でした。夫とはかなり前に離婚していて、ずっと母子家庭との事でした。なんでも母親が街頭でAVスカウトマンに声を掛けられて、AVデビューを決意してから、娘に「あなたもAVに出ない?」と誘ったところ「出たい!」と答えたので2人で面接に来たそうです。
よくよく聞くと、実に開けっぴろげな母子で、今でも娘がお風呂に入っていると母親が浴室に入って来て洗いっこするそうです。娘の彼氏が遊びに来た時も、3人で入浴した事も有るそうです。娘さんの方に、これまでの男性経験の人数を聞くと「14人です。初体験は15歳で、好きな体位はバックかな。犯されている感覚が気持ち良いんです。」と、あっけらかんと答えていました。すると母親が「私は正常位の方が良いなあ。」と、この母子は、まるで食べ物の好みを話し合っている様な雰囲気です。最近は、AVを借りてきて「この女優さんフェラが上手いわねぇ」などと母子でテクニックの研究に励んでいるそうです。
私は、母子でレズプレーや3Pが出来るかを聞いてみました。母親は娘に「大丈夫よねぇ」と笑いかけていましたが、娘の方は一瞬困った顔をして「うん・・・」と答えていました。娘の方は母親と絡む事には抵抗感が有る様でした。このあたりが血を分けた母子だなぁ!と痛感させられました。面接の最後に裸の写真撮影をします。別室に移って2人に裸に成って貰いました。母親は158cm、娘は166cm。胸は母親の方が少し垂れていますが、それでも娘と同じ、Dカップは有りそうでした。「パンティーも脱ぎますか?」と母親が聞きましたので、お願いすると、2人揃って向こうを向いて純白のパンティーを下ろしました。豊かなお尻が2つ並んだ光景は、とてもHでした。私が感心したのは「陰毛」です。2人とも揃ってハート形でした。2人とも陰毛の毛の量も少なく目で、2人はやはり同じDNAなんだなぁ!と思いました。これは行けると思って、その後、事務所に「採用」を伝えたのですが、事務所から何も言って来ませんでした。業界の噂では他メーカーが破格のギャラで契約をしたとの事でした。ちょっと惜しい事をしたなぁと思っています。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿