2016年5月22日日曜日

#4 / Why the “Experienced One Thousand Men” Beauty Did Not Sell Much

How to Produce AV Actresses #4

I’m keenly aware of the variety in the characters of AV (adult video) newbies every time I interview them.  One of those newbies came to have an interview just the other day.

She was 20 years old, fair-skinned beauty who introduced herself by saying, “I have a sexual proclivity for scatology.  [Not that she used that word, I had to look it up myself!]  I’m addicted to poo-poo so much, either mine or others!”


I was a bit shocked to hear that, but she in a vivacious tone added, “I’m also interested in getting filmed in hard S&M acts, rape acts, anal and so on!”  Our firm doesn’t indulge in those genres so we asked her to leave.

For some, being an AV actress must be a hyper-fantastic occupation because you can enjoy whatever your sexual preferences, showcase it to others sharing those tastes - and get paid for doing it!!!  It is the women who are the stars in porn, the guys are just props!

One lady came to have an interview about three years ago.  She was a "Ryoko Suehiro"-type, 22 years old, slender lady.  “Hi! (Konnichiwa!)” she greeted shyly.  So sweet and innocent, I thought initially, so I was all the more freaked out to hear about her extensive experience with men.  She told me “about one thousand!”  Can you believe a 22 year-old girl had fucked one thousand men?

Have you heard of a nymphomaniac, nevermind met one?

I asked her for details.  As she explained, she would leave her parent’s house, wander around Kabukicho (a district in Tokyo reputed for sex-oriented businesses) in seductive outfits to be picked up by some guy or sometimes several guys at once, and stay overnight in some hotel.

She admitted, “If I spend three sexless nights I get frustrated so much and have a pimply face!  When I’m in my safe days I ask to get creamed then I can feel warm cum in my pussy and my uterus contracts with it!”

She also revealed what made her leave her parents’ home.  She had been raped by her secret idol person (“sempai”) and she was so shocked.

After that she started hanging out in Kabukicho to pick up sex partners, having sex with varied strangers at love-hotels.  She sometimes picked up guys at all-night internet cafes for her sexual pastimes.

She also worked as private photo model, jobs which paid her about 100 dollars an hour.

With her photogenic face and beautiful E-sized tits we signed a contract with her right away!  We scheduled a filming soon after.  When I visited her debut film shooting I was thrilled!  She played so horny with an AV actor screaming, “Uhhh, feels so good, give me more!!! (Kimochi-ga ii, motto, motto!!!)”  The One Thousand Men actress!  I was so pleased that we found such an excellent, experienced and talented girl!

Nevertheless her debut film did not sell well.  We wondered why…

Audience reviews gave us feedback.  A majority of viewers kept telling us, “She’s got no shyness!”  In fact Japanese expect shyness in innocent-looking women like her.  The reticence, the sense of the chase before she gives in!  But her experience belied any shyness.  As a result, the film not only fell short of viewers’ expectations but elicited negative responses.

We released four films in her series but sales remained below average.  So that was it.  I learned a lesson in talent-spotting from her.

They say she can still be seen wandering around Kabukicho these days.

Keep an eye out for her! 

           AV女優の作り方 No.4
☆  「男性経験1.000人」の女が売れなかった理由・・・

新人AV女優の女の子を面接するたびに「世の中には色々な女の子が居るもんだなぁ!」と痛感させられます。先日も変わった女の子が面接に来ました。蒼井優似タイプの20歳。色白美人の彼女が、こんな自己紹介をしたのです。「性癖はスカトロ。ウンチが好きなんです。自分のも、他人のも・・・」唖然としている私に、彼女はさらに、「ハードなSMや、レイプもされたい。獣姦ものにも出てみたいなぁ!」明るい口調で言いました。あいにく私の会社では、そう言った「マニアック」な作品を作って居ませんので、面接のみで、お引き取り願いました。考えてみれば自分のマニアックな性癖を体験してお金が貰えるのですから「AV女優」は、とても良いお仕事だなぁと思いました。

そう言えば3年ぐらい前に、こんな女の子が面接に来ました。22歳で顔は広末涼子似タイプのスリムな体形の女の子でした。「こんにちは!」と恥ずかしそうに挨拶をしました。純情そうな女の子だと思ったのですが、男性経験を聞いて仰天しました。「1.000人ぐらいです。」と言うのです。22歳で、1.000人ですよ!詳しく話を聞くと、彼女は現在、家出状態だそうで、毎日、セクシーで派手な洋服を着て、新宿の歌舞伎町に出かけては、ナンパで声を掛けられると、そのままホテルに行きセックスをするそうで、時には3人~4人の男たちのグループにもナンパされて、そのまま4Pとか5Pもしてしまうそうです。「3日間、セックスしないとイライラして顔に吹き出物が出来るんですよ!安全な日には中出しして貰うんですよ。そうすると精子の温かさを感じて子宮がキュッと反応するから。」

家出の理由は、憧れていた先輩に無理やりレイプされたショックからだそうです。以来、新宿の歌舞伎町に出かけては、セックス三昧、毎晩、ナンパされた男とラブホテルに泊まり、時には、ネットカフェでも男を漁る事が有るそうです。収入は個人撮影モデルをしていて、時給1万円ほど稼ぐそうです。

美人だし胸も綺麗なEカップだったので即採用をしまして、早速、デビュー作の撮影をしました。撮影現場に行くと、さすがは「1.000人斬り」の猛女。AV男優を相手に「ああ~ん、もっと・・・」と悶えています。良い子を採用したなぁと私は満足しました。
ところが彼女のデビュー作品のセールスはヒットしませんでした。なぜなのか?
ユーザーたちにモニタリング調査をした所、「恥じらいが無い!」との答えが圧倒的でした。つまり彼女はセックスに慣れ過ぎてベッドの上での羞恥心を無くしていたのです。それが、純情そうな外見と大きなギャップの違和感をつくり、ユーザーたちが拒絶反応を示した様です。私はAV女優の発掘の難しさを改めて知りました。その後も、彼女の続編を制作しましたがセールスはアップしないまま4作品で終了しました。彼女は今も歌舞伎町をウロウロしているそうです。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿