How To Produce AV Actresses #38
Miss T became a major AV actress soon after I interviewed her. She was a 19 year-old sophomore at an art college. She had started appearing in more than 10 films from different productions, not as a leading actress but as a main cast in specialty genres in the first three months. Then she became a super-busy hot actress appearing in more than 20 films a month! While being so hot, first of all, she has a well-balanced figure standing 5’4” with 85-59-84cm proportions and ideally-shaped tits. While she looks quite an ordinary beauty her shapely nose and short hair create an innocent but erotic vibe!
While we talked I went “holy cow!” when I asked her what motivated her to be in porn. She said, “I was just told to do so by a one-year older sweetheart!” It is quite common for AV actresses to work secretly from boyfriends or husbands. Quite the opposite here.
She told me another surprising episode. One day she received a text message from her sweetheart telling her to go to a designated train station at 5pm the following day. When she went there a guy approached her asking, “You would be Miss T?” She replied, “Yes!” then he told her to call her guy.
When she called him he commanded, “Ah, yes, he’s my friend but you go to a love hotel nearby with him and have sex with him! Don’t forget to send me your selfie photo having sex with him!” I said something like “Holy fuck, Batman!” In English you would say he is “pimping” her?
I was so curious what happened. She said she did exactly as told. The story continued. Later her beau came to visit her apartment together with a girl she didn’t know at all. He asked to have threesome sex - and they did! I went, “Holy shit!” again. I asked her, “Don’t you mind doing whatever he orders? It seemed quite odd to me though!” But she answered, “Never, because I love him! I do want to marry him, you know?”
What a submissive girl, but then again I don’t think that many guys want to marry such a woman. Nevertheless, I appreciate her guy because he brought her to see me, who turned out to be such an active performer! At the end of our talk I asked her, “Do you have any desires in sex?” to which she replied, “I really want to try a giant black cock!” Maybe he can’t deal with that need… but our business can!
(end)
AV女優の面接日誌 No.38
☆ 惚れた弱みで、彼氏に、ああされたり!こうされたり!
面接して、3か月ぐらいで超売れっ子になった女の子(AV女優)がいます。年齢は19歳、美術系大学の2年生でした。単体AV女優では無くて、企画単体AV女優としてですが、3か月後には月に10本以上のAV作品を色々なメーカーから発売して始めて、今では月に20本以上のAV作品に出演しまくっています。あっ!と言う間に超売れっ子のAV女優になりました。売れる最大の理由は、スタイルが抜群に良いからです。顔は普通でしたが鼻筋は通っていました。身長は160cmで、バストは85cmで、ウエストは59cmで、ヒップは84cmと言う細身ですが形の良いオッパイをしていました。髪形は女子校生の様なショートカットで、清楚な感じだったので、それも良かったのかも?AVに出演する動機の質問をした時、「1つ年上の彼がAV出演をすれば!」と言う答えだったので、私は「え!」と言う反応をしてしまいました。普通、AV女優は、彼氏や旦那さんとかには内緒が、当たり前だったからです。そのまま面接を続けて行くと、彼氏から、いきなり連絡が有って、「明日、5:00pmに××駅の改札前に行って!」と言われて行くと、男が近づいてきて「何々さんですね?」と話し掛けられて「そうです!」と答えると「何々君(彼氏)に電話をして下さい。」と言うので、その場から彼氏に電話をすると彼氏は「俺の友達の何々君だけど、今から、その何々君とSEXして、SEXしている所(姿)を写メで送って来てくれないかなぁ!」と言われたそうで、私は、また、「え!」と言ってしまいました。で、「それで、どうしたの?」と尋ねると、彼氏の言う通りに近くのホテルでSEXして、そのSEX姿を彼に「写メール」したそうです。彼は、その後、今度は彼女の部屋に女友達を連れて来て「3人でSEXしよう!」と3Pもしたそうだ!私は、またまた、「え!」と言ってしまいました。「そんな事されて何とも思わないの?」と聞いてみると「彼の事が大好きだから!」と答えて「彼と結婚をしたいです。」と言いました。「普通、こんな彼女と結婚はしないでしょう!」と思いましたが、AV女優になる動機は彼の言葉だから感謝しないといけないなぁ!と思い直しました。最後に、「やってみたいSEXは?」の質問には「黒人とSEXしたいです。」との答えでした。もしかしたら、彼氏に対する反抗なのかしら?と感じました。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿