2016年5月16日月曜日

#43 / In Which a Man Learns How To Insert a Tampon!

How To Produce AV Actresses #43


Guess what, being women AV actresses have what are called periods, that 28-day germination of human egg.  (Is it more than a coincidence that her duration matches the moon’s four weeks?)  

In filming porn, production staff have to take note of which days an actress expects a period prior to scheduling filming.  She has to inform them about her menstrual timing so they can work around it.  In spite of this careful advance arrangement some actresses might still have irregular cycles.  Even actresses who are usually regular might have an unexpected period.  In which event we have to postpone filming to avoid any bloody intercourse.  Makeup crews always have tampons on hand so the girls can resume shooting.  It’s standard operating procedure, nothing dramatic.  

(It has been noted that women who associate with each other regularly tend to have their periods fall into sync with each other, with one woman in particular seeming to be the leader and others fall into her timing!)  

Late fall last year I interviewed a girl named Rina, a 20 year-old Yuriko Yoshitaka (a popular Japanese movie actress) lookalike cutie who stood 5’1” with lovely 82-54-83cm figure.  Rina was completely agreeable in our meeting.  We moved next door to take her nudie photos as an interview routine.  

In the next door room just the two of us, I started taking photos of her dressed at first then I asked her to strip.  She asked, “What should I take off?” so I explained, “Everything except the panties!”  She asked, “I brought a bikini thong so can I put that on?”  I okayed and asked her, “You want me to wait outside?”  She said, “No, you don’t have to.  But before that, is it okay to use a tampon because I’m in my period now?”  

She took out a tampon from her bag and I turned away to avoid seeing what she was doing.  I heard some rustling sound with her muttering, “I can’t put it in…”  She suddenly asked me, “Will you please help me put this in?”  I replied “………What?!” 

I realized that this might be the only opportunity in my life to help insert a tampon in a beautiful woman’s pussy so I turned back again to face her.  She handed me the tampon but she still had an instruction sheet with her.  She was trying hard to put it in by herself, reading the instructions but it didn’t work.  Then it was my turn.  I read the instruction sheet and tried as it showed.  While I was holding the tampon, she was in a standing position opening her legs to shoulder width and presenting her crotch to me.  

While I faced her pussy up close she actually seemed more disturbed with the tampon than by me.  I tried to insert the inner tube (sounds like a tire!) into her vagina just as shown in the instructions but the inner tube didn’t come out of the application.  I tried a few times but the tampon and my fingers were covered in her blood.  She told me that she usually used sanitary pads but with the prospect of posing for nudie photos at the interview she decided to use a tampon instead.  Apparently Rina and I were at the same level of inexperience in using tampons!  

After throwing away the first one we eventually made it with the second one and we shared a moment of mutual accomplishment!  Of course her nudie photos came out great with her excellent smile and I thanked her a lot for a precious and unique experience as a man!

(end) 


       AV女優の面接日誌  No.43
      ☆男だけれど「タンポン」を体験しました!

女の子であるので、当然、女の子の日(生理)は付き物です。制作スタッフも女の子との
打ち合わせをする時に、そのAV女優の生理が、その月の前半か?中旬か?後半か?の時期を確認して制作スケジュールを決めて行きます。当然、女の子も制作側も「生理」の時期に撮影するの好ましく無いので外す様にします。AV撮影中に、もともと生理が不規則な女の子とか、生理のリズムが決まっている女の子でも、予想外に「生理」が来てしまう事が有ります。当然、血まみれの絡みを撮る訳にいかないので、撮影はストップします。その時は、メイクさんが海綿体をAV女優さんに渡して、トイレで膣にその海綿を入れてから、再び撮影がスタートさせます。よく有る事態なので現場スタッフたちも慣れたものです。去年の後半に、面接した20歳の身長が156cmで、バストが82cmで、ヒップが83cmの吉高由里子似の里奈ちゃんは、面接中は大人しい女の子でした。次に、いつもの裸の写真を撮るために別室の会議室に2人きりで入って、最初は、いつもの様に着衣の写真から取り始めました。暫らくして裸を撮る事になった時に、「どこまで脱ぎますか?」と聞かれて「パンティー以外の裸です。」と答えました。すると里奈ちゃんは「Tバックを持って来たので履き替えたいのですが?」と言うので、私は「外に出ていましょうか?」と聞きました。里奈ちゃんは「大丈夫です。でも、その前に、今、生理なのでタンポンを入れます」と言ってバッグからタンポンを出しました。私は見えないように後ろ向きに成りました。ゴソゴソ、音が聞こえていて、すぐに「入らない!」と呟いて、「手伝って下さい。」と言うので、私は「えっ!」と思いましたが女の子に「タンポン」を入れる経験など今後、一生無いと思いと好奇心とで、振り向きました。向き直った時に「タンポン」を女の子から渡されました。手にはタンポンの使用説明書を持っていて、それを見ながら1人で「タンポン」を入れようとしていたのですが、上手く膣に入らなかった様です。私は、その説明書を見せて貰い説明の図解をみてチャレンジして見ました。彼女は立ったまま両足を開いて腰を突き出していました。当然、目の前に彼女の局部のド!アップが出現しましたが、彼女は恥ずかしがるより本当に困った顔をしていました。何とかタンポンの筒からタンポン(綿状の棒)を膣中に注入しようと図解通りにしている積りでも、そのタンポンが筒から出て来ません。もう、その時には筒も私の指も血まみれになっていましたが「なぜ?図解通りにしているのに筒からタンポンが出ないんだろう?」と必死になっていました。話を聞いてみると彼女は、もともと「ナプキン」派で生理中に裸の写真を撮られると言うので使った事のない「タンポン」を持参したそうで、始めて!という事では私と同じレベルでした。結局、「タンポン」1本目を失敗して無駄にして、2本目の「タンポン」で、何とか、やっと膣に挿入出来ました。その時の2人は共通の目標を達成した人間の様に「やったー!」と言う満足感を味わって心が通じ合いました。その後は、笑顔の良い裸の写真が撮れました。本当に、貴重な体験をしました! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿