How To Produce AV Actresses #45
While there are some niche AV (adult video) categories such as “anal,” “scatology” (mentioned in another one of these anecdotes, referring to toilet functions), “BDSM” (you know that one), etc. the AV production I belong to seldom makes such videos. I had not had occasion to talk to anyone in those genres. Management knew as much so they didn’t send me anyone like that.
Yet about a year ago some manager at a medium-sized AV firm called me and asked, “We have a ‘shemale’ person. Are you interested?” In fact I’ve been told that films in which a shemale person fucks a regular actress have sold well! Can’t argue with success…
Though rather curious about how shemales look physically I had never expected to interview one at the current production. I answered the phone call saying, “Well, as you know our production doesn’t handle films in that genre usually so I can’t guarantee if it works or not. But if you really want to arrange an interview, that’s fine with me.” I was deliberately vague because I didn’t want to have a problem with the managing office when none of our production directors was interested in it. I left a hot potato with them, leaving open my retreat in this matter.
A few days later the managing office called me and okayed an interview. Yes, I was greatly pleased! In two days I had my first interview with a shemale actor/actress. His/her name was Natsue, standing 5’3” with 87-68-88cm figure, a little short as a male. In his/her portfolio I found an unfamiliar section, titled “condition” which I had never seen with regular actresses. It read “Yes/Yes,” meaning a particular term used by shemales. The first “Yes” refers to possession of a penis, the second balls or testicles, so Natsue indicated that he/she had both. A “Yes/No” means dick but no balls. “None” means no male appendage. His/her managing staff explained the terms to me so proudly! I was in fact impressed to know that there will always be something new to learn even after all my years in the business!
Natsue told me that his/her erogenous zones were nipples, anus, and… uuuh, there was another term new to me: “peni-clit.” This I learned was a combi-word used for transgenders after surgical castration. They retain their glans as their “clits” so it gets called their “peni-clit!” (Okay…)
But to imagine parting with what is a guy’s favorite organ? That must mean some hellacious anesthesia, what with cauterization of the blood vessels…
And how do they attach a cock on those going the other way, like Chaz Bono? Is there a cock-donor bank?
We moved next door to take his/her nudie photos. He/she had fake tits in C-cup but I was annoyed by the bulge in his/her panties. I encouraged myself to ask for something I secretly longed to see. “Will you please take your panties off because I need to confirm what your crotch looks like!” Natsue stood before me naked, showing a tiny junior there. He/she said he/she injects female hormone regularly, something that apparently shrunk his/her penis to baby-size!
He/she also told me of his/her plan to undergo surgical castration abroad, something still banned in Japan, changing from a shemale to a virtual woman. I hoped to see Natsue again when “she” emerged as a regular AV actress and I wanted to see her new pussy! (They can do that, though don’t suppose it’s paid by insurance!) At the end of our talk Natsue revealed his/her dream of giving birth if possible. No amount of surgery or hormones can change his/her XO genes but I fondly wish Natsue the best!
(end)
AV女優の面接日誌 No.45
☆好奇心に負けて、シーメール(ニューハーフ)の面接をした。
マニアックなAV作品には代表的な物でもアナル・スカトロ・SMなどが有ります。その他には無数に有ります。もともと私が在籍しているAVメーカーは、ほとんどマニアックなAV作品は制作していませんので、マニアック系のジャンルのAV女優さんとは面接をした事が有りませんし、AV事務所も、わざわざ撮影してくれそうも無い、AVメーカーに面接に行きません。ところが!1年前に、何を思ったか?ある中堅のAV事務所のマネージャーから連絡が有って「うちにシーメール(ニューハーフ)の女の子?入ったので興味ありますか?」と言われて、前々からAV業界ではシーメール(ニューハーフ)が女の子と絡みをする作品は、結構、セールスが有ると言う話を聞いていて「男なのに女と言うAV女優さんは、どんな身体をしているのかなぁ?」と思っていましたが、「今のAVメーカーに居たら一生、面接は無理だろうなぁ」とも思って諦めていたので「シ―メール(ニューハーフ)の出演する作品は、ほとんど制作はしていないけど、完全に無いとは言えないので、事務所さんが、それでも面接を組みたいと言う事で有れば面接をしますよ!」と、後々、「面接をしたのに撮って(撮影)くれないじゃないですか!」と追求されない様に「逃げ道」を作った言い方をして、事務所側に面接の判断をまかせました。暫くして事務所から面接の要請が有ったので、内心は大喜びでした。2日後に、そのシーメール(ニューハーフ)さんと面接をしました。「夏江」ちゃんと言うシーメールAV女優さんのスタイルは身長が160cmで、バストが87cmで、ウエストが88cmで、ヒップが88cmの男としては小柄な方です。宣材に、いつもは、見られない「状態」と言うところに「アリ/アリ」と記入されて居まして、マネージャーに聞いてみました。「それはサオ(ペニス)が有りで玉も有ると言う意味です。」ちなみに「アリ//ナシ」はサオ(ペニス)は有るが玉が無くて「ナシ」はペニスと玉も無い(取る)と言う事です。と、マネージャーに自慢げに教わりました。素直に感激しました。「AV業界に長く居ても知らない事が有るんだなぁ」と知らされました。性感帯は、乳首・ぺ二クリ(ペニス、クリトリスの略)・アナルと言う事でした。夢は「子供を産みたい」と悲しそうに答えていました。面接写真を撮る時に、裸の身体を見ました。胸は入れていて、Cカップに成っていました。気になったのはパンツの中のモッコリした盛り上がりでした。勇気を出して「オチンチンは、どうなって居るか見せて下さい」と言ってパンツを下ろして貰いました。子供の様な、小さくて可愛いいオチンチンが出て来ました。女性ホルモンを打っているので段々、小さくなって行ったそうです。お金を貯めて日本では出来ない手術で、オチンチンと玉を取って「完全な女に成りたいです。」と答えていました。その時は「普通のAV女優として面接をしてみたいなぁ!出来れば人工の女性自身を見せて貰いたいなぁ」と思い、一刻も早く「女性」になって欲しいなぁ!と内心、エールを送りました!後で、判ったのは「ニューハーフ」は日本語で、「シーメール」が英語の言い方だそうです。またしても勉強になりました。
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿