How To Produce AV Actresses #35
An actress I interviewed the other day was a 24 year-old Yuuka look-alike newbie, standing 5’5” with a 92-57-88cm figure and slender H-cup tits.
She was 18 years old when she gave her cherry to a 30 year-old manager of the coffee shop where she worked part-time. She told me that she went steady with him for about six months after that. She had sexual relations with ten guys, all older than her. She went steady with six guys out of the 10. I thought that she seemed to like them older, but it also seemed to be within a normal range except the first guy who was 30, a bit older than average for first-time.
She said that she had no steady boyfriend but two fuck mates both older than her, 33 and 30 at the time. She usually enjoyed making love three times a week with them, along with enjoying solo finger play four times a week. I was fairly convinced that it could also be within a normal range because she was a young and beautiful babe.
“I love sex so much, but I’ve never experienced orgasm with internal cum so far, and that’s what I want to try in films!” What a productive statement she made. Although she tends to be fond of older men she must be a natural-born “Japorn” star!
My questionnaire asks about oral experience. I saw her answer marked “Yes,” then looked at the following question: “Like/Dislike” to which she marked “Like.” I was curious so I asked, “When was the first time you gave a blowjob? “When I was 4th grade!” I was freaked out by her answer but wanted to know whom she gave the suck. “My high school brother,” she replied with a smile and noted details:
“When I was 10 years old my beloved big brother asked me for a blowjob as a joke. But I liked him so much I did it for him!” She added that her brother made a huge cumshot in her mouth but she spat it out. No joke after that, she kept on giving him sucks quite often, secretly from their parents. (He came back for more, hey sis!) About a year later her brother got a girlfriend and she was freed from the demands of this secret relation. She said she now has a nice and normal relation with her brother. Recently he got married and she was at the wedding as one of his family. (Now it’s his wife’s job!)
I imagine that her sexual preference for older men could have started with her preteen experience with her older brother. So it’s not only in “hentai anime” stories, meantime, it could be part of an interviewer’s karma to know of this kind of behavior. Truth is stranger than “hentai anime”!
(end)
AV女優の面接日誌 No.35
☆ 小学生の時に、お兄ちゃんに教わった兄妹愛?
先日、面接した身長167cmでバスト92cmのHカップでウエスト57cmでヒップが88cmのタレントの優香に似ている24歳の新人AV女優の、初体験の相手は、18歳の時に喫茶店でバイトしていた時の30歳の店長でした。「年上が好きなんだなぁ」と思いました。そのまま店長が彼氏に成って半年ぐらい付き合ったそうです。その後、10人の男性経験ですが全員が年上でした。その内、付き合った人が6人と言う、ま、初体験の男性の年齢は高かったが、普通と言えば普通のイメージで面接が進行していました。現在、彼氏が居なくて、SEXフレンドが、年上で33歳と30歳の2名が居て1週間に3回のSEXをセフレとしているそうで、ま、「スタイルが良いし美人だからなぁ」と納得しました。それ以外に週に4回のオナニーをしているとの事で、「Hは大好きですが、中(膣)でイッタことが無いので、是非、AVに出演して中(膣)でイク体験をしたいです。」と前向きな発言をしていました。「年上好きだけど天性のAV女優向きだなぁ」と感じました。SEX経験のフェラチオの体験が有るか?無いか?のコーナーは有りに○が付いていて、フェラチオは好きに○が付いていたので、「始めてのフェラチオは、いつだった?」と言う質問を女の子にしてみました。彼女は自然な感じで「小学校4年生(10歳)の時です」と答えました。相手は何と!高校生の、自分のお兄ちゃんだったそうです。詳しく話を聞いてみると、10歳の時に、お兄ちゃんから、いきなり「オチンチンを舐めろ!」と言われて、お兄ちゃんの事が好きだったので素直に、フェラチオをしたそうです。その最初のフェラで口の中に射精されたそうで、「ぺェ!」と外に吐いたそうです。それから1年ぐらいは親に内緒で、お兄ちゃんのオチンチンを舐めていたそうで、1年後に、お兄ちゃんに彼女が出来たので、オチンチンを舐める役から解放されたそうです。それからも、お兄ちゃんとは仲が良いそうで、最近、そのお兄ちゃんが結婚したので、妹として当然、お兄ちゃんの結婚式に出席したそうです。彼女の「年上好き」も、その体験が影響しているかも?まるでロリコンのアニメのストーリーそのものでビックリしました。現実にこんな事が有るんだなぁ。と思いましたし、これがAV女優の面接の醍醐味なんだなぁ!と感じました。これが有るからAV女優の面接は辞められません!
AV女優の面接日誌 No.35
☆ 小学生の時に、お兄ちゃんに教わった兄妹愛?
先日、面接した身長167cmでバスト92cmのHカップでウエスト57cmでヒップが88cmのタレントの優香に似ている24歳の新人AV女優の、初体験の相手は、18歳の時に喫茶店でバイトしていた時の30歳の店長でした。「年上が好きなんだなぁ」と思いました。そのまま店長が彼氏に成って半年ぐらい付き合ったそうです。その後、10人の男性経験ですが全員が年上でした。その内、付き合った人が6人と言う、ま、初体験の男性の年齢は高かったが、普通と言えば普通のイメージで面接が進行していました。現在、彼氏が居なくて、SEXフレンドが、年上で33歳と30歳の2名が居て1週間に3回のSEXをセフレとしているそうで、ま、「スタイルが良いし美人だからなぁ」と納得しました。それ以外に週に4回のオナニーをしているとの事で、「Hは大好きですが、中(膣)でイッタことが無いので、是非、AVに出演して中(膣)でイク体験をしたいです。」と前向きな発言をしていました。「年上好きだけど天性のAV女優向きだなぁ」と感じました。SEX経験のフェラチオの体験が有るか?無いか?のコーナーは有りに○が付いていて、フェラチオは好きに○が付いていたので、「始めてのフェラチオは、いつだった?」と言う質問を女の子にしてみました。彼女は自然な感じで「小学校4年生(10歳)の時です」と答えました。相手は何と!高校生の、自分のお兄ちゃんだったそうです。詳しく話を聞いてみると、10歳の時に、お兄ちゃんから、いきなり「オチンチンを舐めろ!」と言われて、お兄ちゃんの事が好きだったので素直に、フェラチオをしたそうです。その最初のフェラで口の中に射精されたそうで、「ぺェ!」と外に吐いたそうです。それから1年ぐらいは親に内緒で、お兄ちゃんのオチンチンを舐めていたそうで、1年後に、お兄ちゃんに彼女が出来たので、オチンチンを舐める役から解放されたそうです。それからも、お兄ちゃんとは仲が良いそうで、最近、そのお兄ちゃんが結婚したので、妹として当然、お兄ちゃんの結婚式に出席したそうです。彼女の「年上好き」も、その体験が影響しているかも?まるでロリコンのアニメのストーリーそのものでビックリしました。現実にこんな事が有るんだなぁ。と思いましたし、これがAV女優の面接の醍醐味なんだなぁ!と感じました。これが有るからAV女優の面接は辞められません!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿